shee SWINGARM

S

SKULL-DOG

will a shee swingarm bolt up on the blaster... if soo let me know thanks... one more thing how much longer is a shee then a blaster...

no the shee swinger wont bolt up the a blaster....because the blasters swingarm bolt has to go through the motor and the swingarm....i gotta +6 arm on mine and a banshee is only 2 inches bigger...so 8inches.....and skull-dog u happy with the pipe?

ok just making sure.......u can find a cheap extended blaster swinger on ebay....i got my +6 chromed for 200

ok thanks... i might go with a +4 cuz im puttin a yz 250 in the blaster

ok thanks... i might go with a +4 cuz im puttin a yz 250 in the blaster

sweet dude I am planning on the same thing....so you guys think +4 will keep it from wheeling and flipping over with the extra power...

ok this article might help with the yz250 article

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet dude I am planning on the same thing....so you guys think +4 will keep it from wheeling and flipping over with the extra power...

ok this article might help with the yz250 article

It should be just perfect for drag racing but itll still wheelie when you want it too. Wont be too long for trail riding either. However I would consider a stiff rear shock if you want to jump it.

yeah the +6 on mine with the stock shock isnt the best combo.....so i got a 400ex rear...and gonna swap it out then it should be 100% better...and the +6 isnt bad in the trails either

yea i ride mostly in trails, but the trails lead to a sand pit where i can jump so i think ill go with the +4"...would the 400ex be a good shock to use?

i thought id just warn you that the yz250 engine is going to shake alot(not counter balanced)transferring to the frame also the transmission wouldnt be good in a quad....thats what I am hereing from alot of people.

i was think use a stong rubber motor mount like the cars do.... less shake... and also the wight bout the same...

yea rubber mounts might fix that...the blaster weighs less than the yz250 dirtdike by a few pounds...i say you go for it and tell me how it goes lol so i can decide :razz: