Sellin the blaster.....LEGIT

blaster01

Jan 17, 2009
Virginia
the blaster is offically on CL..moving to a 4 stroke....i will deffinatly still come on here and talk with u guys/girls

a 400ex...i no its its a 4 stroke and a honda but its real reliable and perfect for the style trails we ride

a 400ex...i no its its a 4 stroke and a honda but its real reliable and perfect for the style trails we ride
You'll have a blast. Those 400ex's are the sh*t! I'm goin to check out one of the 400ex's little bros (300ex) later today.

Alot people go from blasters to 400ex. I was going 2 but I am just going 2 wait untell I can get a YFZ450. The new ones look sharp.

a stock 400ex could beat a piped and jetted blaster anyday and besides im lookin at a 440ex..(400ex just bored out) so itll be even faster but ill prob end up gettin just a plain 400ex

If I was to get a 4 poke it would be a ktm 505 trx450r or a kfx 700 v-force
biggrin2.gif

I've heard bad things about raptors, so far not many bad things on 400ex.

It all depends on how you treat the quad. Dont forget people who do these reviews prob beat there quads. The only problem ive heard about the raptor was the transmission, but if you change your oil frequently and you actually know how to drive clutch it will be fine. People talk sh*t about blasters all the time, have they ever owned one, prob not. Every quad has potential, its just a matter of how good you keep it maintained and how clean you keep it. If you get the 400ex youll like it. They are one tough machine, and for the record there not slow. They have some speed to them. Personally i would rather have a nice, good working machine, rather than a fast unreliable quad. Get the 400ex youll love it!

Reactions: blaster01