sadly put to rest......

dirtyblaster

Mar 26, 2007
my blaster is going to be left in my garage in a corner since the engine needs a rebuild but is probably on last bore and had nasty piston slap happening.......

my truck needs more attention and well a tranny......... no time to ride because of work and school and weekends i'm busy working on my truck... this is not the end of my yellow blasty.. it will rise agian even badder but not for a while...
was fun to rip the track up with it until the engine turned into a grenade..

i no u said u want to bring it back to life sometime..u should part this one out..fix ur truck and buy a new blaster whenever...wat kind of A/m parts u got??...just curious

ct sonic 240 head bored.80 or .90 over keihin 35mm carb, lrd race pipe and silencer, force 3 valve reeds, wiseco piston,mild port and polish done along with a shaved head runs 110 octane race gas, hot rods+4 or +3 don't even remember... stroker crank. airbox lid removed with a ready filter, advanced timing, coil is not stock unsure what coil it has...

frame stuff- pro taper bars, vented hood,shaved fenders,rear grab bar is handmade by someone with some god like welding skills, turner clutch handle, rear itp aluminium wheels with kenda klaws mounted on them fronts are stock and shocks are stock sadly.pretty much all i can think of ohh frame is pc yellow and has blue fenders

Last edited:
dude u should part it out..that stuff would sell..and for a lot of $...i would buy the bars and if the vented hood had a good price those 2....well u should part it out but watever u want to do

I second on your first post dirty... I don't feel like rebuilding this peice again... Not until I get a job anyway... I'll be looking around for one though, so my blaster will return aswell, badder than ever.

sorry to hear she is going to be sitting for a wile. mine is in the same boat, i don't have time to pull it apart so i put em in storage for the time being, if you part it lmk ill take some stuff..

right now i am not going to think about it much i'm already working a job at a farm and come home veryyyyy tired... but i'll let ya all know if i decide to part it