Rude people need to go.

it's the internet, there are a lot of assholes and 13 year olds. I know it sucks but there's nothing we can do about it

Then why is there rules in here :

Here is a warning for ALL FORUM MEMBERS about insulting/ripping.bashing and name calling on other forum members. Also rude comments are not ok. Watch the words you use. Admin and Mods will not put up with anymore of it. There is way to much.

This is a fourm to help others. Not bash and rip on others.

this is really a big deal to you is'nt it?

you really need to man up and ignore all the assholes

thats what I'm saying man, 15 year olds are still to retarded to figure out that being a prick doesnt make you cool

WOW! im talking about straight up being rude. Vulgar name calling. Talking about someones mom, girlfriend, brother, sister. Treating.

I am not talking about when someone says "oh that idea sucks" That is not being rude, that is stating a opinion.

This is a public forum for all to you, and one thing EVERYONE has to remember is that no 2 people were raised the same. What one person thinks is rude another is not.

in fairness people probably have alot of questions they dont wanna ask coz people will just rip the piss out of them, maybe have a dodgy question section?

and yes im 15 lol

this is really a big deal to you is'nt it?

you really need to man up and ignore all the assholes

why can't people have respect for others and be adult and NOT use offensive language and not insult others choices and viewpoints. I also think that some people need to be careful of how they word their posts and replies. The few cause damage to the whole community...look at how many riding areas are closed now due to the few who vandalize, litter, and ride outside designated trails.

in fairness people probably have alot of questions they dont wanna ask coz people will just rip the piss out of them, maybe have a dodgy question section?

and yes im 15 lol

I am with you! Respect others and if this forum goes too far we will stop getting the valuably contributions that come from a large active community. If most of the older people leave the forum then we will lose a great resource. As they tend to be the ones with the knowledge gathered from years of experience and the ability to pay for their experimentation. I know that I like civil forums so that I feel free to ask and learn w/o being slammed.

My wife does not complain this much.This is a forum with all types of people.Bottom line is if you do not like them then do not deal with them.Come on people,drop this "people are rude on here" crap.It just brings the forum down.IMO

If you don't like it man, quit bitchin', leave. I'm really getting sick of everybody crying over people being rude, its part of life. Theres always gonna be people that arent so nice, or that say the wrong thing, or that use offensive language... Then some people even go as far as to blame it on age, grow up.