Roadtrips / deals

luk3x3

That Guy
Jun 25, 2012
Ada Mn
Well since i dont feel like making two separate posts and getting up my post count >,< (gee what a nice guy!). or clutter up some pointless stuff i can throw into one post and make you guys read....if you know how:p

Anywhore! On Friday ill be making a 13hr roadtrip on down to Oklahoma. So was wondering, anyone want to take me in for a few minutes and let me drive their blasty :D haha no. its my first roadtrip of the year, and was wondering if we should stop anywhere to check out places. or what nots, and MAYBE(cant post in the wanted section yet) someone might have the oil nipple from the carb... the one that hooks up to the oil hose from the tranny...basically the one you get rid of for doing the oil block off mod... i would do it, except i plan on selling it, and theres to many idiots in this area that would f*ck up premixing their gas. haha.

and part two.

Im thinking of selling my blaster. i know i just bought it like a month ago, but knowing me, im always upgrading, selling, buying.

What im looking at is a few towns over, the guys selling a raptor 660r, or an arctic cat prowler ( the side by sides). or if i went up to TRF I could get a 04 DVX 400 (arctic cats only "race quad"). Just wondering what ya'll opinion on the three?

Out of those quads and side by side I would go with the raptor 660r but it depends what kind of riding your doing. I never really liked the looks of the dvx but its your choice. If where you ride has wide enough trails for a side by side they're pretty fun to drive too as long as you have somewhere to have fun with em

Thats just it, theres no trails around here, its all flatland and most of the time the rivers are low enough you can ride in them, so i was thinking maybe the side by side with a little bit of a lift and probably a snorkle or some shiite.

so uh, anyone got a full rebuild kit?
or an extra engine they wanna sell?

haha. anyone on the way to oklahoma, or anyone know of a shop thatll sell me one?

I have the Raptor 660 and its a great bike. Tons of power and loads of room for modifications. Also I might have this oil tube your wanting. Id have to check out in my garage tomorrow but your talking about the one that goes from oil injection pump to the carb right?

I have the Raptor 660 and its a great bike. Tons of power and loads of room for modifications. Also I might have this oil tube your wanting. Id have to check out in my garage tomorrow but your talking about the one that goes from oil injection pump to the carb right?

yes sir i am. but that parts over. have to rebuild the engine...had a little to much fun yesterday. engine go boom. haha. so we're just gonna rebuild and do an oil block off when we get back.