riding gear

May 14, 2007
Westtown, NY
I mainly just ride trails and stuff round my house and dont rele plan on racing my blaster but i was wondering what everyone wore besides a helmet and gogles like do u guys wear riding boots.... gloves pants jersey? i wear gloves and stuff and bought a cheap teather cuz i dont have headlights..... so i was just wondering...

Last edited:
aight yea i was thinking bout getting a set of riding boots and maybe a jersey for the summer but i wasnt rele sure... cuz right now alls i wear is my pants, t-shirt helmet sometimes goggles... my fox dirtpaw gloves and a set of workoboots( steel toe)

i used to wear my steel toes for riding but man it still hurt when my ankle got caught in the tire. but then i found some good mx boots and man didn't feel a thing when i rode over my foot on purpose to see how much they protect

Last edited:
I wear steel toes when I go on new trails cus I never know when I'm going to get stuck, and when I get pissed off and kick it, doesn't hurt at all

i wear pants, jersey, helmet, gloves, googles, chest protector, camelback, and boots......the boots are somthing u should get tho.....