Rebuilding two blasters

sweet pegs and i like the black nerf's. ready to see my top end looking like that here soon.

Did this last night
im2io8.jpg

Looks Nice! Keep us up to date on the green and black one!

4852-painted-my-rims-push-bar-flat-black-put-numbers.jpg

Maier front plastic, 240 big bore kit, moose front shock cover, hand guards, ac front bumper painted flat black, fly racing bars, pro circut grips, pro circut pipe, ac nerf bars, jetted carb, monster graphics, 18 inch fast trackers in the back (tires), prm rear grab bar, 4 inch wheel spacers in the front, 5 inch wheel spacers in the back, Wheels painted flat black. Soon to come- lime green frame and white gas tank.

Original plan was to keep this a cheap rebuild, I just wanted everything to work and it run good but we all know what happens when u get the mod bug. Ive got a banshee axle on the way and 3wheelriders SMS aarms. So hopefully this will turn out to be a pretty nice blaster...

Got the banshee axle yesterday.
Before, all spraypainted up
23j4ev7.jpg

After a good cleaning
9upxmf.jpg

28lu9ld.jpg

v4867t.jpg

nice!! that axle and those arms will set it off.

Yup thanks for the aarms man. i still cant decide what color the aarms should be. If they match my green i might leave them since powdercoat will hold up alot better than paint, but i think black aarms would look better. What u guys think?

nice, man i'm jealous...

I just checked out your rebuild page what the hell are u jealous of u got way nicer parts than me haha. and that sounds like a good idea 3 Wh33l3r Rid3r, ill have to think about that too

nah man, it's all about different designs and creations. i love my project, but i like everyone elses too.

Got the aarms in and one side on. They look great and the green is really close to matching my green. The whole time i was thinking i should paint them black but now after seeing how close they match im thinking i should just leave them. I like the look of black aarms better but the powdercoat will hold up 10x better so i think im going to leave them. what u guys think?
14297vn.jpg

looks good to me.

btw, what kind of tires are those? do you like them? i saw them on ebay for a good price.