Rebuilding two blasters

Thanks man. The paint seems like it will hold up good. Its engine paint but first rock i hit it will probably chip off. and i actually thought about getting a answer helmet that is black, green and has a little purple.

Thanks man. The paint seems like it will hold up good. Its engine paint but first rock i hit it will probably chip off. and i actually thought about getting a answer helmet that is black, green and has a little purple.

i got a black and green helmet, XL, not gay purple on it.

but did you clear coat the rims to help with chipping?

haha the reason i kinda like the gay purple is bc im going to be using the special edition plastics and the graphics are purple. I didnt clear coat it but i have been thinking about going back over it. More than likely i would have to tape off the flat black. i may just go over the whole rim i dont know

Finally got some pics of the wheels. took alot of time but im happy with them
13zcqxj.jpg

r1ertt.jpg

Thats pretty sick and def original got some rep for ya ;)

Thanks for the comments guys and thanks paulie b for the rep. I finally got some good ride time on the white blaster, rode till 1:30 last night lol. It runs real good, def needs a good exhaust tho...stockers suck. Ill try and get some pics of the finished build tonight

those wheels look sick. gives it the beadlock look without actually having the beadlocks.

have a little rep for a good job, and let me know if you need any more help!

Thanks guys. I'm hoping to start putting the black and green one together soon. I think I'm going to try and port it myself, other than that it's just putting it all together. thanks for all your help Brando, u and Ken have really helped me out alot, and thanks to everyone else who has helped me out on these rebuilds.

I just ordered two sets of yfz heel guards. One is off a 05 the other is from a 09 i think. i hope they look good. Im thinking it might look bad on the right side where its cut out for the kick start.

Got the heel guards in and started putting on them on. The 09 pegs are about three times wider than the blaster ones, and they damn near bolt up. One hole would have to be drilled out a little bit. I got a couple pics ill be putting up in a minute

The plan is to use the 05 pegs and 09 heel guards on the white and gold one. But im not going to start with the pegs until the nerfs come in. Im wanting to use the 09 pegs and 05 heel guards on the black and green one but i dont know if ill be able to use the 09 pegs with nerfs. Im thinking the wider pegs will move the nerfs to far forward to bolt on. The 09 heel guards almost bolted right up, just got to drill the blaster pegs out a little bit. I still have to make a bracket for the top but its a start
2m4ey4p.jpg

2zid7o6.jpg

Got the exhaust ported and mostly polished, i still have some spots to go back over but most of its done. thanks ken for the how to vid. Also took the white and gold blaster out for a ride away from the garage for the first time this weekend. I got some pics for u guys, hopefully if im not to busy tomarrow ill have time to post them up.

I had to trim out the 09 heel guards to fit with the nerfs
11r4vi8.jpg

2vjbvhe.jpg

33uslrp.jpg

2094izq.jpg

Almost got the motor ready to be put back together for the black and green one
v30j95.jpg

2wgao1l.jpg