RC cars for sale L@@K

ok well..the recent pics might have to wait..cause the truck is at my moms..and im at my grandparents..i wont be going home untill monday..so, yea..and i wanted 300 for it...

ok, ill include, the ez start remote, the truck, the ez start battery,and the remote..now i gotta find the box..haha all u need is fuel (20%) and a fuel bottle... and ill take 300,with shipping itll be like 320

what ive been running, is Traxxas top fuel 20% nitro...and it lasts about a year, befor it de-alcoholizes..lol good english right?

how long has it been? because that stuff goes old after a month or 2

it is hpi power fuel 20% nitro...it is still good...its like 3 or 4 months old i think..its still useable....I got a good deal on it....my local hoby shop wanted to get rid of it so he sold it to me at like 6 bucks a quart. no complaints there.... use to pay 13 bucks a quart for it...

as long as its the same nitro content..its ok..i tried 33% from traxxas..and it ran SUPER hot..ran like sh*t..stick to 20%

IMAG0687.jpg
IMAG0688.jpg

rustler with stampede rims, tires

IMAG0685.jpg
stampede with rustler rims& tires

IMAG0684.jpg

srry for the sh*tty pic^^ best i got

sorry dude i got another 1 i found local pretty cheap so i dont got any money now ....put em on ebay they will sell for alot. or i could do some trading with u.. i got pretty much every blaster part

well, considering ive put all of my trucks on ebay..2 times a piece and they didnt go..i gave up..same on craigslist..
and what kinda stuff you got...?..

basicaly all stock blaster parts.....only thing i dont got is the top end the botom left case and the ignition i think thats all i dont have....i think i got everything else....so if u wanna just make a list of parts to make the trade equal then go for it but if u dont wanna trade then thats fine to.

i got a stock pipe and silencer and i got a gutted fmf silencer and i have good front and rear sproket. and i have a stock rear brake caliper but i dont know if it works.