RC cars for sale L@@K

right now i only can find one pic of the truck, when i first got it..i also forgot to mention it has a cracked front rim...

PHOT0180.jpg

i will have more pics up by the weekend..i dont have the 4tec anymore..but i have the 4tec pipe on the rustler now (sounds ricey) .lol has good punch too

eh i would but id rather straight up sell the breaks sorry man.. dad doesnt want another r/c we have a 55inch weedwacker motor boat that we never even started.. $800 built a shelf just for it and there she sits..

damn..ok then

rustlers still up for sale./. 300$ takes a truck, many rims and tires, and 2 betteries, and a charger

i have a HPI e-savage..its like a beefeier version of a tmaxx..smaller..but better built ( i jumped it off my roof onto concrete like 14 feet and its fine)

im using xmod elecs, and everything else i built myself :)
its about the size of a model truck.. but i built my own body, tranny, axles and basicly everything else except electronics/wheels/tires haha

i got a few xmods gen 2 if ya wanna get into that..they need work..i have a lancer evo, and a blue f150

30$ a pop

i got a few xmods gen 2 if ya wanna get into that..they need work..i have a lancer evo, and a blue f150

30$ a pop
i got like 300 bucks worth of xmod evo alloy parts and sh*t lol.. i have an evo that has lithium batts and a bunch of alloy.. does like 50 :O

i can get more recent pics...and i also forgot to mention..i lost the throttle return spring, so now theres a rubberband around the linkage ..works better than the spring..imho