Raptor Time line..

DReeds

Jan 14, 2010
Jersey Fool!!
Well i know its not a blaster but i know you guys still love yammis...EVEN tho its a 4poke.lol I decided to make a thread to show what it was like when i got it..not to much of a change YET but there will be soon. Ill just keep this thread for all my pics of it rather then my other ones.

Heres what it looked like the day i got it,

100_4133.jpg

100_4111.jpg

100_4127.jpg

Some new bars on it,
235.jpg

234.jpg

Cf hood,and the motor...mods are in my sig.
240.jpg

239.jpg

Some parts i just got and waiting to be put on..tires,heals,skid,front plastic,graphics..
002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

hg1.jpg

And these are the graphics that will be going on next month,
0001i-yamaha_raptor_freeride_g_b-1.jpg

thanks YB,cant wait to throw some more pics and vidsup either tomorrow or weds...gonna include some redneck tire mounting..haha

thanks guys! and yeaaa i hope so Dual,the knarlys are ok,but the front tires SUCKKKK. to damn wide and flat for my taste.lol

thanks guys..haha yea tyler,fresh rubber...buttt i bought some Grape fuel additive,so0o cant wait to smell that on the trail.lol

oh and if i have enough money saved up by winter,which i should..ill be going a bigger motor and boosting..lol

Nice! Are you going with a JVR turbo kit or a custom one? Im done "modding" the raptor as far as motor/performance wise. Now its just making it look as sexy as it can beI:I