raptor 700

blasterboy91

Feb 19, 2008
ARIZONA
does anyone have one?

could you tell me the pros and cons of it and all its best features

im think bout getting one and jus want some info on them

i have heard they kick ass and i also heard there not as good as everyone says i set on one but didnt ride it so i cant really tell u..i did see one along a trail one day 700se it looked nice but i didnt see where it was any different from the 660 other than fuel injection which probably cost more to fix when something goes wrong.other than that man i cant say .

raptor049-2.jpg

yup thats me on my raptor 700 2008 se and man do i love it this thing is a beast no matter how you put it WAY WAY BETTER THAN A 660 by far

that raptor is nastyyy, you gunna let me ride that when u come to plymouth?

blastermaster85 you seem like a cool dude so i caint speak on you. but the people i know with 700s turned into real dicks once they got a couple mods. now dont get me wrong the 700 is a real nice bike, not my choice cuz of the price and the cost to fix it lol. its big and its hella loud and its long distance fast. but it has made some people i know cocky so the 450s have to keep them in check lol.

blastermaster85 you seem like a cool dude so i caint speak on you. but the people i know with 700s turned into real dicks once they got a couple mods. now dont get me wrong the 700 is a real nice bike, not my choice cuz of the price and the cost to fix it lol. its big and its hella loud and its long distance fast. but it has made some people i know cocky so the 450s have to keep them in check lol.

well im keepin myn stock no mods needed very happy with out them 450 is faster off the line but thats it and thats why i have a 450 too LOL so im not that type of rider to be cocky any way all i want to do is ride

yeah i think there very nice quads, i just watched a vid on youtube.com of a raptor 700 eatin up a banshee!!! see if you guys can find it! Its pretty sweet!

Raptors are nice machines. I might get an 07 se, if my parents will let me. They think i should put my money into a better car rather than a atv, but i think the raptor would be more fun, lol