raptor 700

auto ,bike, boat ,and rv detailing i own my own company if you want to check me out on the web just google jays custom detailing and my myspace will come up i work like11 hour days in the good weather but some times its slow mostly in the winter thats when i plow and sand the roads

noo u jus got a sh*tload of money spendin on quads
how the f*ck do you think i get money you stupid f*ck dont hate on me cause you prolly have a sh*tty job not my fault dude so plain and simple I love you ahole get back at me if you got some other sh*t to talk ok you f*ckin dick head im sick of ppll like you that dont have sh*t and are mad at those who do its your fault not myn ok

im fukin 13 years old i aitn hatin im thankin im jus sayin u spend a sh*t load of money on quads my bad

your talkin like you a grown man and if you ment it like that im sorry but you cant run wit the big dogs if you pee like a puppy ya dig so try and be more specific next time because the post you made above that wasnt funny cause where i come from we dont play like that things like that are real life every day things round here if you think im playing just utube search BROCKTON MA and youll see so please stay out of trouble lil man you prolly have a nice life where you at so where you from any way

ohh mass i see i live in the middle of nowhere everheard of cumberland va

CUMBYYYSSSSSS that stupid gasstation is everywhereee and it originated from your home town... so i gues that puts you on the map AHHAHAHAHAHA

cumberland farms the gas station.. yeah the owner of that chain of gas stations/stores originated in you town incase u didnt know....