rannnntttttttttttttt!!!!

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
so what a wonderfull dam day!!!!

first firestone takes 2.5 hours to get the front end alignment done on my wifes neon, than i break a 5mm socket puttin the new exhaust studs in the jugg on my wifes blaster!!!!!

can this day get any better?????

OHHH sure it can!!!... tryed to shime the body mounts on the box of my truck so the box sits even with the cab.. fine dandy whatever rigt?? nope!! snapped a body mount bolt in half!!. and the rest i couldnt get loose so i didnt wanna risk breaking more bolts..

ohhh but it gets even better!!!!!

well i was under the truck.. i notice the left rear spring shakel is rusted so bad that the end of the spring is sittin about 3 inches closer to the floor of the box than it should be.. sooooooooooo i call the parts store to see if they can get one. and they can BUT it dont list it as aright or left so i dont even know if its the right thing... so thats $30!

ill know in the morning when it comes if its the right one, im praying it is...

annnddd the day gets better yet!!

called the guy with that $200 roller with the +3 arms.. left him a message the first time and he never called me back.. so i just called him again.. guess what?? yup its fkn sold!! so there goes my chance to get extended arms and swinger for crack head cheap!!

i shouldnt have got out of bed today!!

so now thats $30 for the shakel .. if its the right one..
$67 for the center support berring for the driveshaft
and what ever misc price for the bolts i know il break changing the shakel..

and now i gotta get full price a arms or go with theel spacers...

someone shoot me!!!! oh... but the guy that made that wicked iron cross bumper pm'd me.. il se selling my jaws bumper to cover the cost of the one he is gonna make for me

The only way it gets better is to pop open a cold one and sit down and relax.lol Deffinately one of those days for sure.

I want to rant too....hmmm I spilled coffee in my face then all over me on my way to work which i was LATE...got told my blaster was blown...april fools joke...dropped my favorite coffee cup broke it and spilled it then went to clean it up and slipped in it.and hit my head on my locker that was open at work.....and thats all...wow i feel better

That sounds like when i first got my blaster...only instead of me breaking... it was already broken.. but sh*t glued together.. so i dumped 500 before i got it running... :=/ and here we are like $2500-$2600 later... and i notice the underside of me frame is cracked a litttle below the engine... YAAY!

hahaha.. im about to grab the bottle os southern comfort and go sit on the back proch and finish whats left in the bottle and smoke cigs tell i relax...

on a side note.. i did post both my blaster on craigslist to trade for a banshee or trx250r.... i wouldnt do it.. unless a really really nice one showed up.. but that wont happy... just kinda did it to entertain my self

hahaha.. im about to grab the bottle os southern comfort and go sit on the back proch and finish whats left in the bottle and smoke cigs tell i relax...

man those days suck. happen alot lately. today it was ex woman playin head games with me again

oh well not a forum topic =))

good news today~my mom gave me a crashing sucks sticker I:I

yeah.. tommrow will be tracting down the sh*t to fix the leafe spring mount... i have a feeling the 'shackel' the parts store orders for me is the part that polts to the leaf spring and the spring mount... if thats the case.... its find awelder and start welding the sh*t outta everything, i got some 1/8 or 1/4 inch thick flat bar in the garage somewhere

i found out my dad is dieing last week and he finnaly told me last night over dinner.

he's known for a while and didn't want to tell me but he told my brother.

go figure,,,,,