Race Time!

theGAYjon

Aug 30, 2008
i have an 01 blaster thats .40 over, v force reeds and spacers the heads decked .15 wiesco piston 40 over kit lrd fully adjustable exhaust. my friend has a raptor thats jetted, alba exhaust, no lid, +2 swig arm and arm, stage 1 cam. i was wondering, even if he was stock, would i even come close to beating him?

i seriously doubt it. i havent rode a raptor but from what i hear they are pretty damn fast and usually blasters cant beat 400's unless they have alot of work done to them

with my new carb and 240 kit install i could probably beat a yfz450.

anyone disagree?

sorry dude put there is not a chance, you may be able to keep up with one in the trail, but as soon as there is a strait away, he is gone

we'll see dickheads. we'll see.

dude i hope you are sarcastic, that 240 will have to have some major porting to even come close to it in a drag, and the handling of a yfz on a track will just murder it. If you thought you will be beating yfz's with that 240 kit, especially the one from vitos, you will be disapointed

the suzuki ltz400, it has a better chance but it wont beat it stock for stock, you will have to do some sh*t to tthe suzuki before it can beat a stock yfz

I can keep a banshee till the long strates.They got alot more gearing then my lil blaster....1 race no blaster will win is against a honda cr500 dirtbike...THEM things can smoke anything.I tryed racing against 1 got smoked.