quad for the brother

Jul 4, 2009
caledonia mn
ok im thinking of building a mini quad for my brother and i was wondering if any one new where i could get like a 110 clutch engine i wannqa start him on a clutch and i need an engine in order to build the rest. thank you

you sure you wanna start him on a clutch???
you should look at those quads that require you to shift just not with a clutch...only using you foot...way easier i think...i ferget what there called...someone help???

good call blasters/banshees....the z250s and trx250s are good started bikes...there not to powerful but just perfect for a new clutch rider

^ i learned clutch on my fathers warrior

i learn clutch on a raptor 660 when I was 9 that did not turn out good at all lmao I crashed into a tree but I had it good for a while and I was going around slow into first gear and I went to shift into second for the first time and it went into netaul so I was more focus on the shifter and I put it into 1 and poped the clutch and got scared and gased it and took of into a tree just bent the front bumper

i learn clutch on a raptor 660 when I was 9 that did not turn out good at all lmao I crashed into a tree but I had it good for a while and I was going around slow into first gear and I went to shift into second for the first time and it went into netaul so I was more focus on the shifter and I put it into 1 and poped the clutch and got scared and gased it and took of into a tree just bent the front bumper

Dude how old are you? I would not want to learn clutch one of those. sh*t when i got mine i was like holy sh*t, the thing has like too much torque lol

im 14 now turning 15 soon sh*t maybe i was younger 8 maybe I no it was the first years raptor that came out 01 it was like 04 so yea 9

yea at first I saw my dad and his freind driving at the time i thought it was so loud and scary well not as bad as when I was about 7 my uncle that passes away had a lt500r with a dr q or something like that and now its my cousins when he was like 17 I went riding on the front with him I was so scare cause it was so loud and he drives so fast like a jack ass lmao but I grew up on snowmobies but we never had moded mufflers so I wasnt used to a loud 2 stroke now I have a snowmobile thats pretty much straight piped 800cc talk about loud lmao 2 tickets aready hahaha

nothing bad lol you just seem older lol or at least more mature

thnx see a lot of people say that like I really dont think its cool to act like a jerk where averyone is like wtf is with this kid u no like theres alot of 13,14,15 year olds on hear that act like there 5 itz really gay to act like that