Quad crash

blasterkid114

Mar 19, 2009
So today me and my friend were driving around and i noticed cops lights flashing so being kids that we are we decide to drive past. now this is beside railroad tracks. so we get up and i see a yellow and white YFZ. so we ssee my friend up ahead we stop as im talking to him he informs me the guy was flying a cop was waiting for him and jumped in front of him with his car. so he tried turning around at a high speed and flipped and rolled. Now, of coarse the cop isnt gunna get sh*t for it even though the guy got hurt cause his dumbass pulled in front of him (sorry for saying bad stuff if your a cop and reading this.) so then we see a tow truck pull up. so the guys hospitalized cause of some stupid pig and now hes bikes in the impound lot. I HATE OUR COPS IN THIS TOWN!X(

Law Enforcement assholes are to stop ATVers and MXers by any means necessary short of deadly force. The pig will get a pat on the back and the rider will get taken behind the woodshed by the state.

so i quess if a cop stops a car chase by useing the pit maneuver and the driver gets hurt in the process that cop is a pig to.:-/

^^^^ it wasnt a chase i believe, i think the yfz guy was passing by....if it was a chase than the cop was just doing his job.

i hear you bro me nd my friend were rippin down the tracks near me and a state cop literly almost ran my friend over on his dirtbike but luckly we got to the entrence of our trails before he could

so i quess if a cop stops a car chase by useing the pit maneuver and the driver gets hurt in the process that cop is a pig to.:-/

yes.... but if you are in a car, at least you have a little bit of protection....

my point was that they were doing something illigal, unless i'm mistaken and they are allowed to ride on the tracks, and the cop is doing his job by trying to stop him, he doesn't know that he is going to loose control of his bike and get hurt. we all have done dump sh*t, and a lot of us have been cought doing it ( god knows i have) but instead of blameing every one else for you bad decisions take responibility for your actions and move on.

^^^thats some deepshit right there and truth...yea i guess he was doing something illegal even tho its innocent like a butterfly. and the cop just reacted to what hes been told and taught, even tho it wasnt the right action we all make mistakes.

and let me say i don't know exactly what happened i just tend to side with the cops most of the time, but if the cop truly did some thing out of malice than he is f*cked up and should be punished.

Was he doing something wrong? Yes. Was he trying to hurt the rider? Probably not. Like IHATEU said, man up and take the blame for your mistake for riding on the tracks.

Flip side: Cop does not stop the riders from riding on the tracks, train comes through and hit the riders. Now everybody is on the cop for "letting" them continue to ride on the tracks.

2 sides to every story and most people only see one.

comparing a enclosed car with all kinds of safety features to a f*cking four wheeler is the most retarded thing ive ever read in this forum. no excuse for pulling in front of somebody. cops should be respected (i guess) but totally uncalled for.

my point was that they were doing something illigal, unless i'm mistaken and they are allowed to ride on the tracks, and the cop is doing his job by trying to stop him, he doesn't know that he is going to loose control of his bike and get hurt. we all have done dump sh*t, and a lot of us have been cought doing it ( god knows i have) but instead of blameing every one else for you bad decisions take responibility for your actions and move on.

also i dont think this is a issue of riding where your not supposed to be its a issue of some sh*tbag doing something he shouldnt have but its ok cause he a toughguy cop "just doing his job"

EDIT: im not trying to sound like a cop hater, never had a problem with em just chiming in on a whacked situation.

like i could see if the cop didnt see him coming but the cop saw him coming fast and with that the cop waited and just popped out. like thats screwed up then after that they take the bike i would be beyond pissed.

ya that is like when the biotch ass police chase and kill innocent people while pursuing someone who wouldnt stop because of a warrant.. cops suck. 90 percent anyway. y would u risk someones life to stop them while riding an atv? the means doesnt justify the cause. stop chasing we will stop running. would u want some hot head cop chasing ur child for some misdemeanor bull sh*t? kids do kid things. adults should be civil enough not to kill them "on accident" . if others lives were in immenient danger yes stop them with any force neccessary. otherwise catch up later.