putting on new tires

I put my own tires on my 4 wheelers. They are a bit hard an if you dont have any experience doing it then have them put on so you dont mess anything up.

well.. i tried puttin mine on myself and they are ALOT harder than car tires. My advice would be to go get them done.

i do my own... only hard thing is getting them set on the rim enough to take air to get the bead to set...thas all really.. only problem tires i had were my razrs a few years ago, they squished them all the way to send them to me..and it had a spot where it kept pushing out.. but if ur tires aren't screwed up at all, you could try to do it on your own..BUT make sure when you take your old tire off, you clean the rim, and use a wire brush or something and clean where the bead sets, and also..make sure you clean that off after you scrape with wire brush... give it a shot if you'd like

***BUT IF YOU HAVE ABSOULTELY NO EXPERIENCE JUST GET IT DONE FOR YOU***

I do my own, but I do my own car,truck,trailer also, personally Its easier and faster for me to do them, If you have never done a tire before it could be challenging but you gotta start somewhere. really getting them off is the hard part. careful with you new ones but you should get the idea gettin old ones off. just get ya a small pry bar and work your way around the tire first time around wont do much but its comin. It'l take a lil balls but just dont get over anxious. If your like me the garage is home anyway take you time work around the tire till its starts to come off the bead your home free from there. when putting new ones on dishsoap is your buddy, lather that dude up then get ya a ratchet strap around that booger tighten it up a bit and shoot her with a lil air, if it dos'nt seat bounce it a bit or give it the mallet treatment. If you never done a tire it will take a bit but should be good for ya

Wow, my local shop charges 5 per tire. Still, spending 30 is better than trying it yourself and ruining a new tire. I helped my cousin do it once, or at least we tried. Just couldn't get that holeshot off the old steel suzuki wheel. We went as far as running the edge of the tire over with my van, and it still wouldn't budge. Ended up removing the old tires with a sawzall and angle grinder lol. Definitely wasn't worth the trouble for the money we saved, but we were also broke at the time so spending wasn't an option.