Project YFSZ 360

yz360

Jan 23, 2009
WNY
Hello so today i was talking to my father just messing with him hes got a yz250 motor in the garage with an ohlins 360 big bore kit in it. anyway im like im gona put that motor in the blaster hes like idc if you do im like no way. hes said im not gona put my bike back together im puting the money into the hot rods im like ok. hes like anyways i wana see that thing in a quad.

so this is where project YFSZ 360 begins its gona take me a while. i might have to stop here and there for funds but this should rip when its done. And i could use all the help i could get and any pics or other articles out there.

Thanks,
Yz360

To kick it off here is what im working with~

OMG i know its gona be awsome

The Blaster is gonna be awesome! I had a 1991 with the Ohlins 360 BB kit installed and it was sick,tons of low end torque, awesome midrange and she still SCREAMED on top! They only made those kits from 89'-92' and maybe 93'. I purchased mine from direct from Ohlins for $1350! It is a top notch kit!

Good Luck!...HANGING ON!!!

damn thats good haha ya i only weight 116 lbs haha im gona need some super glue.

i will try not to but i might have to stop here and there for fundings but it wont be to long,its winter in NY so im gona try to get it to my bros house and begin to strip her down

I didn't even know you could get a bore kit that big for a CR250.
Sounds like a plan though. Do it!

things gonna scream when your done man good luck with the project and just out of curiousity why did they get rid of that kit? seems like something Blaster owners would like to have

i will keep you posted and idk why they got rid of it. possibley the price or some people say they make a 295 kit thats good to but hell i got this one.

i have to start this project im geting hyped haha

nice man! try to google up yz250 swaps and see other threads to see how others installed their yz motors in blaster frames. its gonna take time. but w/ a BB yz like that, you gonna RIP with that thing man!!! good luck I:I

New~ my dad is try to tell me not to do it!!!!!

does any one have a video of one with the yz250 in it.

theres a guy on everything 2 stroke that paulie posted up on here a while ago...try searchin on the search are on the top of hte screen

well its done no more yfsz 360 that lasted long damn well i gota do something its been 4 years without a rebuild. So i will be around