Project YFSZ 360

dont you hate it when parents are jerkoffs like that?, try and find a yz250 motor, or a kx 250 on craigslist

ya sounds like my dad..... well i will sneek some parts past him i will be like hello ebay haha

^ funny i have to do that with the wife now lol

same here, went from parents, straight to old lady! lol arent we so sneaky when it comes to parts! i actually have about $900 worth of spare ranger parts in my building right now hiding from the old lady! the sh*ty thing is that we are moving Feb 28th into the new house, and i havent figured out how im gonna get them from here to my new garage with out her seeing! lol

same here, went from parents, straight to old lady! lol arent we so sneaky when it comes to parts! i actually have about $900 worth of spare ranger parts in my building right now hiding from the old lady! the sh*ty thing is that we are moving Feb 28th into the new house, and i havent figured out how im gonna get them from here to my new garage with out her seeing! lol

ya thats gonna be a tough 1 lol tell her ull just take care of everything and have her go out with 1 of her friends for a day lol

haha thats a good one sounds like my dad and my mom my dad sneeks parts all the time lol. biggest one is his big block chevy hahahahaha

hahahaha ya true that but im going to wait to spring and try to get the motor again