Project Asphalt Drag Blaster

Boomin Blaster

Jul 29, 2008
Roxton, Texas
I am not going to bore you with the same tear down pics of my blaster. I am working on shaving all the extra weight off of the frame and building a straight axle for the front end. When I get it back from powercoat I will post pics of the frame then. I plan on stretching the swingarm 8 inches. The engine will be a CPCustoms 240 kit with the full drag race port and polish work. Will have a 36mm carb running alky, and a +4mill crank. The tranny will be a 1-5 overdrive running a 15/38 sprokets to start with.

This will take me some time to build so check back ever so often for updates. I have gotten my plastics redone and here is a couple pics of them to get you started.

TheBlaster003.jpg

TheBlaster002.jpg

TheBlaster001.jpg

Reactions: blasterman312
love that paint on the front!! i dont know much about mechanics and stuff but looks like a big project and looks like when you finish it it will be a really fast quad! lol Cross Country newbie here! my first race was a month ago hoping to go to the next race!

what did you use the paint them? like what type of paint? im hesitating on ripping off all my stickers to polish and remove all the scratches then paint them orange but i dont want to f*ck it up, then it all peels off AND i lose all my stickers

Here is what I have gotten done to the frame. Got everything shaved off that I don't have to have and got my straight axle all mocked up. All I have left on that is to make my new rod ends. Also found the handle bars I am going to run.Here is a couple pics of her.

100_2383.jpg

100_2382.jpg

100_2381.jpg

i would stretch the front ,is cp customs still a business ,heard they arent available

i will ansewer them for sure guys ,got a ton of other ones first though as i got to go in order to be fair