possible parts bike any intrest in parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_3_0_5

Nov 21, 2008
in a small quiet town
what should i foffer him for this bike.. would any of you guys want parts off it??

1998 yamaha blaster with ct racing 240 big bore kit 36mm carb. 3mm stroker it has motion pro twist throttle tag handlebars ac front and rear bumper hydraulic rear brake kit.douglas rims and maxxis tire front and rear. needs piston and clutches.(not running)

ATV005.jpg

ATV006.jpg

ATV007.jpg

ATV008.jpg

ATV009.jpg

Last edited:
if you can get it for 7 yeah i would, might take a couple to get it running then sell it for 15 or keep it. blasters are expensive here is washington, that bike would probably sell for close to 12 here, lucky you.

let know know what kind of condition the cylinder and head are in. I'd be interested in those two things

Guys chill out lol. He hasent even gotten it yet. Go for it mr! Take that head and slap it on yours. Thats a hell of a deal.

he was asking if there would be any interest if he got the bike. We're just letting him know what parts we'd be interested in. Mr 305 already has a 240 ct cylinder on his quad too

has anybody relized there is a CT SONIC 240 kit on that motor and is worth money!! if you rebored and put a psiton into that head ur blaster will run like an raped ape

Status
Not open for further replies.