point in the right direction.

2strokesmoke

Jul 13, 2009
scotland
hi guys,
i got an 04 blaster as aproject its a non runner, needs a stator, the frame is in desperate need of a paint so while ive got the motor out im planning doiung a bit of work to it.
i dont want to go too crazy to start with but id like a good bottom end so ive got something that i can still dial more power in and wont have to worry about it.
basically, i was planning sticking with 200 and getting port and head work, im in the uk so if anyone knows a good tuner that would be great?
i would like to replace the crank, are these vitos stroker ones good quality?
from what ive read a 30mm carb and v-force reeds with uni filter and no airbox lid seems to be popular and simple enough to get hold of over here.
the thing thats realy bugging me is the pipe choice to put it bluntly, which is best? id like bottom to mid grunt, i think thats probably best for me. factory 7 pops up alot is this the one i should go for? like i said im in the uk so im guna havto import alot of bits from the states but if it has to be done...

any help would be much appreciated, seems like there is alot of knowledgable guys on here and alot of sick blasters!! my blaster is also sick but in a bad way for now.

cheers:D

wildcard, is that a pipe? please excuse my ignorance if it is ive just not heard of it, i am new to blasters though. are the power pro trinity and f7 the same? i heard pro circuit is right bend?
problem with kennedy and flotek, im in scotland postage will be more than porting lol.
theres a few people ive heard of over here but none have the experirence in blasters particularly, that would be nice.
if you google ian e racing or stan stephens in uk you can see for youself.
im leaning towards ian e he seems to do a bit more towards the blaster side.

cheers:D