Please read!!!!!

damn i hate this happened. its hard to say if he will ever get any of that stuff back. i remember a few years back there was an mx race here in charlotte, n.c. the night before the event someone backed a truck up the the enclosed trailer that belonged to ricky carmichel team that had all of the bikes, tools, equipment & so on. they hitched it up to their truck & took off. to this very day nothing that was in that trailer or the trailer itself has been found. god only knows where any of it is now. well i dont know if it will do any good but ill keep my eyes peeled and i hope the best for ya.

thats a f*cking piss off and a half. thats terible to hear man. hate to say it but they know what there doing and there tearing them apart and selling parts off and it will be hard to find them. that f*cking blows dude. they gota know him or know someone who does. scary thing is, im thinking about my baby right now, just sitting in my garage. that sh*t doesnt happen that much up here but if it did, id be out of luck, insurance wouldnt cover all of it, just the f*cking blue book value which is garbage.

this made me think a little, im going to start locking it up somehow, maybe lock it with a chain to one of the walls in my garage. there are some sketchy people around here and honestly, i show this biotch off alot lol. from just driving through town to go to riding places to riding on my street n sh*t, not to mention the sh*tload of pictures on facebook. acualy, right now im locking this sh*t up. cant have this happen to it.

ill keep my eyes open, maybe we'll be able to tell from a certain amount of parts on that list coming from one or 2 ebay acounts.

thats a f*cking piss off and a half. thats terible to hear man. hate to say it but they know what there doing and there tearing them apart and selling parts off and it will be hard to find them. that f*cking blows dude. they gota know him or know someone who does. scary thing is, im thinking about my baby right now, just sitting in my garage. that sh*t doesnt happen that much up here but if it did, id be out of luck, insurance wouldnt cover all of it, just the f*cking blue book value which is garbage.

this made me think a little, im going to start locking it up somehow, maybe lock it with a chain to one of the walls in my garage. there are some sketchy people around here and honestly, i show this biotch off alot lol. from just driving through town to go to riding places to riding on my street n sh*t, not to mention the sh*tload of pictures on facebook. acualy, right now im locking this sh*t up. cant have this happen to it.

ill keep my eyes open, maybe we'll be able to tell from a certain amount of parts on that list coming from one or 2 ebay acounts.

yo dont you have it under your house insurance and they pay you what ever you tell its worth ?? like if you put down its worth 4k you'll have to pay more insurance but IF it gets stolen they should pay 4k, or if you put its worth 100 you'll pay way less insurance but you'll only get payed 100??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

yo dont you have it under your house insurance and they pay you what ever you tell its worth ?? like if you put down its worth 4k you'll have to pay more insurance but IF it gets stolen they should pay 4k, or if you put its worth 100 you'll pay way less insurance but you'll only get payed 100??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

its not that easy. if theres no proof of what its worth, it goes by bluebook value. if theres anyone that could appraise this thing then id do that but i have no idea who aprasies quads, i know they do it for cars though. i do have tons of recipts from parts. im sure i could get my money back but id rather just not have it stolen lol.

ya i guess its easier just to not get it stolen LOL, sooo much hassle dealing with insurance companies because they dont want to pay

im sure a good security system would be to build a steel box that you push your quad into then lock the steel doors and anchor it to the ground...that way even if you have your quad tied down they couldnt steal parts

well just lock up you garage good my dad knows this guy and hes got all his toy in his garage hes got metal cages over the doos and windown the doors have 3 or more key and coded locks and a sucurity system and i mean there is no way in it but that takes some money and time to do that i wish i could do that nd mines basicly stock right now bu who cares i would rather have it the theives!!

yeah the blasterforum mafia, being an italian, i can call my uncle quido