plastics ??? help???

phil0

Nov 24, 2011
anybody know the best way to restore your plastics i have a black and a blue blaster both 2005 model's and the plastics are a bit wrose for wear!!

i have concidered painting them but i am wurryed that when i go out on it i the mud gravel ect that the paint will chip and just look a mess??

can any1 help with ideas
thanks I:I

anybody know the best way to restore your plastics i have a black and a blue blaster both 2005 model's and the plastics are a bit wrose for wear!!

i have concidered painting them but i am wurryed that when i go out on it i the mud gravel ect that the paint will chip and just look a mess??

can any1 help with ideas
thanks I:I

are the distressed? or just scratched. take a heat gun and keep it about 1 or 2 inches away and go back and forth against the whole plastics. like so

Last edited by a moderator:
got a pic of them, if they are to far gone just sand em down and get some krylon fusion paint....if you prep it good it will last.....the hood on my shee i got it from my brother cause i didnt want to cut my stock fronts it was red used some fusion to paint it white the stuff works great and holds up pretty good

Wet Sand away the scratches with super fine sand paper,then smooth out with 0000 steel wool. Get some mop n glo floor restore stuff and wipe on with a foam paint brush let dry, do that few diff times and it will look like new trust me.

Btw i didnt come up with that myself i read that from a mod on here paullyb

take a brillo pad and clean them the dirt n grime will come right off it wont scrap or cut them