place to ride in southeastern MI

blackblaster89

Apr 26, 2008
MI
ok guys found a place in se mi, its about 40-50 acres to ride till ur hearts content. its got a track mostly i see dirtbikes on it. but ok for quads, its also got 2 sections of woods to ride through, so plenty of trails to ride on. it also has a 5 acre lake to u can swim in as well, and the best part is, its only a couple dollar donation to ride. its in petersburg, MI on morocco rd, where it dead ends onto us23, on the west side. so if anyone wants to ride its open all the time until dark that is. i try to get out there at least once a week. so for those of u looking. not a bad place to go. so if u need more for directions let me know.

I'll have to try to get there sometime. Do you know how far it is from Detroit suburbs?

well looking on google maps since its right off 23 (on the west side) on morocco rd, its 8 miles from the ohio border. i'm thinking maybe 45-60 min drive depending on construction and where exactly ur at. maybe taking 94 over to 23. hope this helps, any other questions just ask

yes great place to go i went up there with my 11 year old last summer a couple times. it is actually where he learned to ride my blaster , i mean his blaster lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to this place this past weekend. Me likey! Lots of different stuff to do. Trails, moto-x style course's, climbing, and mud pits. The big pond has a course setup for Jet skis too. Swimming and fishing is allowed as well. He stocks the pond with fish.

$5 donation per car and ride all day. I think he allows camping there too. It was a good day of relaxation, riding, eating and drinking in moderation of course... lol

Yes this place is still open. You dont call or anything. I just went up there last wednesday. Just pull in their drive way and go right past there house, (slowly lol) drive around the lake and unload and ride all day. I talked to the property owner couple times last year and he said people can stay and camp on the weekends. Other than that riding us open sunrise to sunset. There is a donation box you will see on your way in or out i always leave 10 bucks cause it is nice to have a place to ride around here

man that place sounds sweet thats not too far from me at all that sounds fun
to do next riding season maybe ill give it a try...I:I