picked up a new blaster build today

blasterkid89

Jan 2, 2009
good old canisteo ny
got one good project got all the pieces to finish it, another spare chassis, bunch of parts, then i got my other blaster im working on and more parts:-D
blaster2z001.jpg

blaster2z002.jpg

yeah the things on my front porch, figured id trow that lock on it lol i mena in our little town(good old canisteo ny)hardly anything ever goes on lol,i picked it off a kid that got it all painted and was re-assembling it and lost intrest, i guess he said that he was going to build it up for flat track or somethign like that, as far as price wise i got the blaster a set or nice plastic and bunch of other parts (about 4-5 big) tubs worth of misc parts for $700 he had it all sitting in an garage/ house combo with extra parts all over, then i have my other blaster and extra parts as well, so i think i'll be busy for a while and beteween all the parts i should be able to have one nice rider, and a spare beater, then i will be selling any extra unwanted parts, nothing really after market

yeah the things on my front porch, figured id trow that lock on it lol i mena in our little town(good old canisteo ny)hardly anything ever goes on lol,i picked it off a kid that got it all painted and was re-assembling it and lost intrest, i guess he said that he was going to build it up for flat track or somethign like that, as far as price wise i got the blaster a set or nice plastic and bunch of other parts (about 4-5 big) tubs worth of misc parts for $700 he had it all sitting in an garage/ house combo with extra parts all over, then i have my other blaster and extra parts as well, so i think i'll be busy for a while and beteween all the parts i should be able to have one nice rider, and a spare beater, then i will be selling any extra unwanted parts, nothing really after market

$700?
wow
and I say wow because that's super dooper high!
no?

the kid wouldnt sell it in peices and he had litterly 2 truck loads of extra parts for it as far as, but i got it all for $500 then i helping him out with some stuff, what i want to do to it i want to get a wider rear axle, different shocks, nerf bars, hydralic break set up, DG front bumper full ski plates, new gold chain and sprcket set, have my unclke make me some vynals and a little performance to the engine and get everything all dusted off lol but i'll keep you posted i might even be selling some used stock parts out of the extra parts i dont use

you wouldnt happen to have any parts you would want to sell would you lol..... i live only like an hr and 15 min away in a town called pike

heres a couple more pics of the chassis just gotta get it cleaned up and finished and it will be ready to ride in the spring
blaster2za001.jpg

blaster2za002.jpg

blaster2za003.jpg

blaster2za004.jpg

blaster2za005.jpg

any ideas or suggestion for this build for after market parts, or what would look good?

i have a set of white plastics and when i get the rest of the quad paided off i get to get the rest of the parts

as far as motor ise evntully im gonna get the 240 big bore kit with the kehin 34-35mm carb, i have aset of boysen reeds, wanna get a slutch kit and a 3 mil stroker kit, and for exhaust im going to probably go with a (rdz?) stinger pipe off to the one side liek this one, i have a pro circut gold series pipe and silencer that i have to re paint the pipe because its a little rusty
blasterlongpipe-1.jpg

but then again i hate to slide into a tree with that pipe lol

as far a chassis wise im lookign to get +4 rear axle, sweel spacers all the way around, 3+1 a arms, dg front bumper, alum rear grab bar, nerfs, twist trottle assembly, extended swing arm, have my uncle make my vynals probably #'s ect so it should be a nice quad buy the summer i am hoping to get everythign all done to it

Last edited: