picked up a new blaster build today

yeah the kid i got it off from slapped it together to look like something, so i am going to hopefully be ordering a stainless bolt kit for it soon and get everything all cleaned up and put back together

heres another pic, with a skid plate on the rear it seems liek it will have a low ground clearence
blaster2zbc001.jpg

got some more progress this week in boces been working on the front end, steering ect.. then got the rear swing arm cut and ready to extend +4" so its just a matter of getting the supplies to paint the extra parts (prob. gloss white) and putting them on my new blaster, also tried some polishing the throttle black and looks decent but i am def. looking foward to getting the parts painted and installing them

blaster2zbcd001.jpg

blaster2zbcd002.jpg

blaster2zbcd003.jpg

blaster2zbcd004.jpg

blaster2zbcd005.jpg

blaster2zbcd006.jpg

blaster2zbcd007.jpg

blaster2zbcd010.jpg

yeah thats all they need is a power wash the new blaster i picked up came with new white and black plastics, so i might keep it as a spare, or just sell it to someone that needs it but it would be a pita to find a box big enough to ship it but i will probably have soem extra stock parts that i will be getting rid of in about a month or so, after i get my chassis all built and painted

I agree with ^^skoobyj^^ I just bought an '03 blaster for $650. It runs/drives great! Don't get me wrong its got a few issues but nothin major. All it needs is a rear axle, nerf bars, and and some rear tires ($300-$400). And to top it all off he shipped 2 1/2 hours for free!

it all depends on where you live.. all the blasters sell for diffrent price's...
plus who know's how much extra stuff he got..
it a good project. looks like your well on your way keep us posted..

sweet deal

def will keep you guys posted with pics of painting, part, custom stuff, ect...
i am soppose to be going down to look @ some gas pocket bikes projects a freind has cheap

Last edited:
yeah i got a spare frame/ front end suspension ect... so i might swap it over once i get everything painted but that wont help me if my frames tweaked, i am thinking about painting my other frame a light blue like the blue frame i got or maybe a metallic green

so whats the deal with everone seems liek they run blasters into trees and bend the front end up 2 of my old frames are that way? they have that much power lol

My frame was tweaked too, but who ever straighten it, was good at it. I have a small dent in the frame at the front and a skid plate for reinforcement

Looking at my blaster in my signature, it was bent to the right, behind the farthest lower a-arm pivot point is where it bent and was welded up again and the plate was put on I figure.

Last edited:
cool, yeah i have 2 good frames so i might built up another one over the summer, i got my parts all cleaned up preped and primmed today just gotta get some single stage gloss white then switch everything over=D