Phoenix Rises!!! '88 Blaster

Blaster_myAZZ

Feb 26, 2011
Auburn, New York
Finally after 3 years of patient waiting and family hardships the blaster is finally done. i will get the before pics here as soon as I can, but gotta pay the bills first if u get the meaning. As for the mods, heres the list: TAG T2 Fat Bars/Mounts/Grips, Powermadd Handguards, Tether Kill Switch, One Industries Graphics Kit(seat cover not pictured), Maier Race Hood, IMS Heelguards,DG Skid Plate, DG Rear Grab bar, AC Front Bumper, Lonestar +3 Roundhouse Swingarm, +3+1 ASR A Arms, Durablue +4 Axel, '03 Front/Rear Hyrdo Brakes(SS Brake lines not pictured), Works Dual Rate Front shocks w/rezzies, Rear Works Ultra Cross w/rezzie, Holeshot F/R Tires...plus a bunch more goodies(mostly engine mods) that havent been put on becuase im building my 2nd motor from the ground up.
057.jpg

056.jpg

053.jpg

052.jpg

I just have alittle tinkering left to make it 100% other then my other motor that I am currently building up for when I need to swap out this one. It makes a great compliment to my 2001 Honda 400ex. Only real mod with it other then the AC Bumper/AC Full nerf nets w/guards and TAG T2's is the BEST DAMN PIPE PERIOD IMO, Curtis Sparks Racing Full exhaust.
014.jpg