Paypal

So has anyone here ever had any problems with paypal. Identity theft, hidden fees, ect? I really want to become a supporting member of this forum but I've always been weary of using any financial info online. Maybe Im just paranoid idk. and when I do get a paid membership how do I cancel it if I should for some reason want to in the future.

im in the same boat, but I just went ahead and made an account with paypal, cus everything is easier to buy if you have it.

most forums are very secure, and you can choose when you put in your info. If you want to pay for one year at a time or more. That way if you decide not to continue you dont have to worry about anything. I:I

So has anyone here ever had any problems with paypal. Identity theft, hidden fees, ect? I really want to become a supporting member of this forum but I've always been weary of using any financial info online. Maybe Im just paranoid idk. and when I do get a paid membership how do I cancel it if I should for some reason want to in the future.

i use paypal all the time an have found it really gd so far,
have sent an recieved many payments without trouble......

i have been using paypal for years, i have only had one problem, and it wasent long ago i bought a xbox360 and the guy never shipped it.
so i opened a dispute and he cut off his bank account and i never got my money back or my xbox and his ebay account got froze along with his paypal.

masive bummer ^^ id go down to his house and beat him silly.

i use paypal all the time. its good. but after reciving a couple payments ,they make u go to a premium account, no cost to switch or service fee, but when reciving money they take like 2% or some sh*t.