Pay it forward

ffhopkins

Oct 22, 2013
Galena Md
Hey everybody I'm new to the site! None the less I was wondering if anybody would be interested in making a part of the thread for people to pay it forward with parts ! I'm sure many of you like my self have extra parts laying around your shop collecting dust, so why not help somebody out times are ruff and money is tight but if we all help each other out we can still enjoy our blastys !! I'd be more then happy to start this off I have a bunch of parts two sets of a arms stock, front hubs and about two whole sets of shocks a swing arm, axle, and some more I'll post later All I ask is that you pay for shipping and there yours ! Hopefully others will follow !

i like your idea and i personally think its great to share with others. also welcome to the forum the more caring members on here the better!!

New member,.and willing to help out other members with needed parts! Reps fir that.. I'm sure i have done things too that could help out members..

Good idea, but you dont need to make it known everytime you help someone. Kind of like bragging.

If i see someone needs a part more than i need the money, i will message them and ask to see if they are interested at shipping price.

But i do think its a good idea to show everyone what you have so they can find it, easier than you finding them