evil 14" barrel
virtue blue eyes
PE carbon 45/68 air tank
empire tank cover
lapco low rise feed neck
cp drop forward
cp sling trigger
ION001.jpg

I play for fun at least 10 times a summer. got an electronic spyder pilot acs with full auto :) And yes this is tournament legal, you pull out a plug in the handle to lock it on semi auto.
Trinity aluminum neck
Extra smart parts barrel
Remote wire and vest setup
20oz co2
CIMG0182.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a classic, a 98 custom pro. Its an ok gun. Its sturdy and fairly accurate (depending on the paintballs) and has lasted me 2 years with zero problems. I'm thinkin about selling it along with pods, a 20 oz. CO2 tank, and a mask.

used to play have i still have my gun Proto PMR, and Smart Parts Shocker used to have a totally non-stock ion that was a beast only 1 original could part kept up with my Shocker

I've got a classic, a 98 custom pro. Its an ok gun. Its sturdy and fairly accurate (depending on the paintballs) and has lasted me 2 years with zero problems. I'm thinkin about selling it along with pods, a 20 oz. CO2 tank, and a mask.

I had a 98 custom with a flatline barrel and that thing was super sturdy and reliable.

I play for a local team in western NY. It would be a tough call if I had to choose between paintball or riding my blaster.

I got an el cheapo spyder victor 2 nothing special but it gets the job done. Now I just need to get my friends into it. I have nobody to play paintball with so it hasn't been shot in about 3 years and the tank is outdated so nobody wants to fill it.
03-03-09_1719.jpg
if its air not co2 gots to get it recirtified before people will refill it for you

Yeah I found an easy way to re-certify it though. Just fill the date code in with jb-weld sand it smooth and re-stamp it with some number dies hit it with a fresh coat of paint and your good to go.

hahaha the tanks don't blow up anyway now certification is dumb. Before they all had burst discs required that's only when they were dangerous.