Outlaw Rides Again!!! (pics)

Outlawed Genetics

Jul 17, 2008
bought a 95 blaster about a month ago and me and a buddy stripped it completely down and replaced everything that was showing wear, using mostly aftermarket parts. it was torn apart since a couple days after i got it and is just now back togather (waiting for parts to show up in the mail sucks) rides like a dream now. about the same amount of power as before but way better in handleing, top speed, top end power, throttle response. im loving it.

next planned upgrades:
kenda dominator tires
douglas aluminum rims
ported 240 kit
35mm carb
vito's fat bastard pipe

finaly got some pics uploaded. better late than never lol

2874398380_edd62ec14c_b.jpg

2874394942_3c01296515_b.jpg

2874391268_fd0bc87d69_b.jpg

Reactions: blasterman312
looks good, but man with that nice paint colour, i thought you were going to ditch the old faded red plastics and the seat. you can easily recover the seat, it needs it. other than that. looks good.

looks sweet!
the only thing i dont like is the black rims and the plastics like 89custom said. chrome or silver rims would set it off, and if you some black plastics all around it would look even better, but like i said it looks awesome

looks good, but man with that nice paint colour, i thought you were going to ditch the old faded red plastics and the seat. you can easily recover the seat, it needs it. other than that. looks good.

the red plastics arent faded. they're actually like new. but yes i do need a new seat cover and will have one soon. i was just in a hurry to get riding again because i bought it and didnt even get to ride it a hour total before ripping it apart

ok so their not faded, but they dont match the nice frame colour. i love that red, but the plastics dont match at all and all black plastics would look sick!

canon 8.2mp 20d digital slr body with a sigma 105mm f/2.8 macro lense and canon 430ex flash. photography is my other hobby. the quad pics were just quick snaps sooner or later ill find a nice backround in the moutains and take a new pic of it for my sig pic

Nice looking bike Outlaw! :). I remember seeing the before pic and was curious how it would look. I was wanting to do simular color scheme on my blaster I am rebuilding atm however I am just getting it running for now as funds are low. How much do you have invested in it atm if dont mind me asking? :).

i knew it had to be an SLR by the focus range of the pics. no point and shoot will take pics like that. im picking up a 30D for my wife this christmas.

about $1300 so far as of now and going to be spending another $600 as soon as the money order i just deposited clears at the bank to get some tires, rims, spacers, rear master cylinder, and seat cover

those figures include some shipping from ordering parts but dont include the $700 i paid for the blaster to start with(give or take a little because it was partially a trade)

i knew it had to be an SLR by the focus range of the pics. no point and shoot will take pics like that. im picking up a 30D for my wife this christmas.
good choice but keep your eyes open because by xmas you should be able to get a 40d for about the same price as the 30d because canon is supposed to be releasing some new models soon.

sweet, i didnt know that. im far from a photographer, but i figured with a nice camera and lense we could learn a few tricks to the trade fast enough to take some really good shots. we do a ton of camping and sport bike rides and are always stumbling into remote areas that offer some amazing scenery. a good camera would be really nice to have in some of those spots.

did you see that new lieca lens that they just released? $10K and f0.95 aperature (or however you spell it) /drool

sweet, i didnt know that. im far from a photographer, but i figured with a nice camera and lense we could learn a few tricks to the trade fast enough to take some really good shots. we do a ton of camping and sport bike rides and are always stumbling into remote areas that offer some amazing scenery. a good camera would be really nice to have in some of those spots.

did you see that new lieca lens that they just released? $10K and f0.95 aperature (or however you spell it) /drool

if you've never used one before i'd go with a cheaper body and spend the saved cash on some of the basics you'll need (lenses, flash, camera bags) just incase you dont really get into it. becaus body's have a low resale value because they release a new one every 6 months or so but lenses and bags and flashes hold their value very very well. body's dont really matter much suprisingly, its the glass you strap to em that matters. with body's the improvements from one body to the next are usually very small things that only matter to people who use a camera for a main source of income. you can take amazing pics with one of the entry level body's as long as you have good glass. but if you got the cash go for the newer body and some good canon L series glass and you'll love it.

if your interested in photography and want to learn more about using these slr's and what accessories you'd need you should check out canon POTN forums great place to learn some new tricks. i pretty much taught myself how to use a camera just from reading those forums

i can get you a brand new red CEET seat cover
how much? i was hoping to find a graphic kit/seat cover combo but i cant sem to find any that would go well with the black and red. they all seem to be geared more torwards the blue or white plastics

very nice color combo,...kudos
thanks im really happy with it too. not too shabby for my first atv

project blaster can make you any color graphics and seat cover cobo you want. just find the graphics you want, and the seat cover email them and theywill let you know. but i know they have red and black graphics and seat covers.