Other ATV's You Own/Ride..

What other ATV's do you Own/Ride? (multiple choice)

• Yamaha Raptor

Votes: 67 18.2%
  • Yamaha Grizzly

Votes: 20 5.4%
  • Yamaha Banshee

Votes: 82 22.3%
  • Yamaha Wolverine

Votes: 12 3.3%
  • Yamaha YFZ450

Votes: 50 13.6%
  • Yamaha Warrior

Votes: 47 12.8%
  • Yamaha Kodiak

Votes: 20 5.4%
  • Other (Specify Below)

Votes: 195 53.0%

• Total voters
well i have a pic of my 87 bayou 220 now. works awesome had to put a timin chain in it. not a bad trade for my old big red 200

6348237569.jpg

and update on blaster

6348243585.jpg

Turbocharged Arctic Cat DVX 400.
Big bore kit
Mikuni blow through carb
Mitsubishi TD04l turbocharger
K&N filter
Side mounted custom intercooler
2.5in chargepipes
Rising rate FPR
All fabbed, tuned, and powdercoated in house
Its pretty quick. Have not had it to the dyno yet but we are shooting for about 70 at the wheels at 6psi
Total cost of the build was about 300 bucks. We run an auto performance shop and had 99% of the stuff laying around.

Last edited:
Sure do!!Most of these were during the build so please excuse the fact that there are no plastics in the rear and the one "mock up" coupler on the intercooler pipe. It was replaced with the proper reducing coupler when it finally came in.

SD530016.jpg

SD530015.jpg

SD530014.jpg

SD530013.jpg

SD530017.jpg

Oh and in case your wondering the plastics are green so that explains the bright powdercoat on all the parts. LOL

It was retarded with just a slip on, filter and jets. Now its just a total suicide machine. I seriously dont like to ride it. Thats why I bought my blaster to have a something a bit more fun and practical, not to mention dirt cheap to fix!!!

look like stock dsm stuff.. correct? looks to be stock talon/ eclipse side mount intercooler, and stock turbo.. uhh 13b? cant reember what stock was my talon had abig 16g on it..
Very similar! Its actually all Subaru OEM stuff. We run a shop selling Subie parts and building race prepped STi's and WRXs and have a ton of crap laying around. The intercooler is a resized WRX top mount. Its funny cause it uses all OEM subaru gaskets all the way from the turbo inlet/outlet all the way to the intercooler. =))

It was retarded with just a slip on, filter and jets. Now its just a total suicide machine. I seriously dont like to ride it. Thats why I bought my blaster to have a something a bit more fun and practical, not to mention dirt cheap to fix!!!

i hear ya man.. some times the fun factor is beter than brute power!!

im tossin around the idea of building aice drag blaster... well dual pourpos.. ice drags and ice oval.. stretched lowered blaster with a snowmobile engine.. leaning towrds a yamaha srx 600..... due to it being a power valve motor I:I

Very similar! Its actually all Subaru OEM stuff. We run a shop selling Subie parts and building race prepped STi's and WRXs and have a ton of crap laying around. The intercooler is a resized WRX top mount. Its funny cause it uses all OEM subaru gaskets all the way from the turbo inlet/outlet all the way to the intercooler. =))

hahahaha!! nice.. i was close i know mitzu and subie interchanged alot.. i called the dealer on a stock bov flange gasket and the mitzu dealer didnt have one so they told me to call subie.. and subie had what i needed...

my blaster is my first quad ever,( im 33 ) sad isnt it!! after i got the blaster i needed a companion so i got my son this little 110cc chinese quad. i gotta say for 500 buck brand new this thing kicks ass!!