Other ATV's You Own/Ride..

What other ATV's do you Own/Ride? (multiple choice)

• Yamaha Raptor

Votes: 67 18.2%
  • Yamaha Grizzly

Votes: 20 5.4%
  • Yamaha Banshee

Votes: 82 22.3%
  • Yamaha Wolverine

Votes: 12 3.3%
  • Yamaha YFZ450

Votes: 50 13.6%
  • Yamaha Warrior

Votes: 47 12.8%
  • Yamaha Kodiak

Votes: 20 5.4%
  • Other (Specify Below)

Votes: 195 53.0%

• Total voters
ya thats not a bad deal my dad wants to get my little sis one of them jap quads

yeah its pretty cool, and found so many replacment parts for it, its unbeleavable. i thought they were just through away quads but they do actualy have aftermarkets to back them up.

I sometimes ride a suzuki LT230E quad runner,it is better than the blaster in the snow and mud.I have a suzuki LT230 sport too,but don't ride it too much though.

When I met my Wife she came with 4 other four wheelers, we only have two left, she came with a Suzuki 50cc 2 stroke, a 1994 Honda TRX90, a 1994 Suzuki King Quad, and a 1989 Suzuki Quadzilla. None ran at the time, I got all but the 50 to run, it was just to far gone. the King Quad smoked like a 2 stroke that was cold and to rich. and had no power left, rear bearings were gone and the can was just about not rebuildable, still would mud through anything, sold it for a Jeep, got the Quadzilla running good for a while. I pull started it rather than risk breaking my leg, it LOVED to kick back. It blew up, slung a rod out the front. traded it for a Honda 750 street bike. we kept the 90 which my Wife rides almost everyday, she can fly threw the trails damn near faster than I can. And we kept the 50 because it was her first. I also had a Warrior for a short time.

Here is my wife's unknown quad, no clue what it is just picked it up cheap for something for her to learn on. Anyone know what it is?

BearQuad.jpg

Here is my 98 Kawasaki Mojave project quad.

Mojave.jpg

i have 2 atc125m honda 3 wheelers,'89 240 blaster,'98 400 polaris scrambler, 84 yamaha 200 3 wheeler, a mini 50cc atv, 82 yz 80. just got rid of a '85 cr500 wish i hadn't now.

i owned a polaris trailblazer 250, warrior, 400ex and rode a 660 i probly prefer a blasty to all the raptor just has to much power for wat i want to do

Hey guys out there, look my laptop crashed and i am really never on the computer but can still use my email. but any way i am in desprate need of money and i am trying to sell my 2000Honda xr 100 for $900. I live in south jersey. I do not have enought posts to post in the for sale bc i am not on enoguh. because my phone wont allow me to use the internet but email is okay so pass this around. Its a 2000Honda XR100 wit a FMF POWER CORE 4 EXHAUST and runs better then any new 4 stroke trail bike. My email is jreynolds44@rocketmail.com and as much as i would want you to P.M. me i wont recieve it for a good time so please email =)

P.S. i will send pictures if requested (you will not be dissapointed)

1986 tri-z 250 soon to rebuild.
1994 blaster hybrid project,
(powerplant choices are: GPZ 750 TURBO, FJ11 OR 1200,
"IF" possible 500 or 600cc jugs & slugs on banshee trans)
checking forums to see if its possible. I:I I got all my fingers & toes crossed on this 1