Opinions: Yea or No?

Iconic

Apr 25, 2009
Poconos, PA
As some of you may know, I've been on the hunt for a used Blaster for the past few weeks, something relatively cheap that I can toy around with and go riding with my old man. Came across this on Craigslist:

88 blaster

I haven't seen it in person, but from the pic, it doesn't seem to be in too bad of shape. I figure if I spend $500 on the bike, and then another $6-700 fixing it up, that still only puts me just over a grand. Obviously, I'll have to rebuild the top end, maybe some new plastics, new tires and rims. What do you think?

Well if i were you no. Look for a better,cleaner one. Since this country is in bad economic state, you can find one for dirt cheap. there was a 06 SE blaster for 800! Just wait you can find a nice newer one for a good price. for 600-700 you can spend it on alot of nice stuff for a blaster. just wait and you will find a new one

Well if i were you no. Look for a better,cleaner one. Since this country is in bad economic state, you can find one for dirt cheap. there was a 06 SE blaster for 800! Just wait you can find a nice newer one for a good price. for 600-700 you can spend it on alot of nice stuff for a blaster. just wait and you will find a new one

Yeah, I agree with you. I think I'm just getting over anxious and looking for the cheaper way out. I'd rather spend a few extra bucks and get something I know's gonna work right off the bat.