Old school vs new school

• Old school look

Votes: 113 39.2%
  • new school look

Votes: 121 42.0%
  • both :)

Votes: 54 18.8%

• Total voters
i voted old school. i lke them better cuz it has a distinct look compared to other quads. i hate how all the new quads have similar looks like the hondas from the new 250ex to the 300ex, 400ex, and the 450 all look the same to me i hate that.

old school with no headlight.. and i hate when people put the project blaster front hood and leave the stock backs like really you put that nice curvy hood on and leave stock blocks go all out and get the backs to match maire makes them

Old School all the way no headlight, none shaved front fenders, and Air Scoops that's just me but sometimes i like the New School look just depends on what people do to throw the look off some.. I don't like the stock bumpers on any of the yrs. I also don't like anything that is stock.. Everyone has there own opinion tho. If you like the New School that's cool its yours and no one else can change it. Same goes for the Old School if you like the way it looks cool its yours and no one else can change it either. Good topic here tho guys good post.

im kinda partial to the old ones but i think the new ones look awsome i wanna get a new one. the maier one with the mesh

Stock for stock I like the 88-02 design.But my favorite set of plastics is the maier front hood,I also have a pb 03-06 mesh vented hood that looks pretty sweet.

In my oppinion i definatly like the new look 100x more! .. There is nothing wrong with the old Blaster.. its just VERY oldie with the hood and the way the headlight is..

The new updated model has a more modern aggresive look and not to mention the integrated headlight.. I always thought i looks like an airplane jet nose :) I LOVE the new school ..

And that was the looks.. If we talk mechanic nothing beats the disc brakes on 02+ model compared to old in-effektive drumbrakes on old model..

It's hard but i would have to say old school, if you don't wanna keep the headlight. and New Style if you want a headlight. I:I