Votes: 1 7.7%
  • OTHER *** SPECIFY ***

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Stryder917

Jul 28, 2007
ElkCo, PA
this is for the "HMMM...JW...again" post i made in feedback

for the colorscheme that people want (i can't promice anything, cuz i have no power over anything in this forum, chochise is the admin, and im hoping he notices something..if not ill pm him to let him know...)

but ok the color schemes i think would be cool are gunna be listed (i stole some advice from people as well) vote

My specific desire.

Not for you or anyone else:
Mine is going to be mostly flat black, 'cept the seat and sh*t I touch. Summer is hot.

The boy is going all camo, my second choice.

The wife, God I hate this.... Pink camo.

I just ain't any help to you at all. It's what we want. I guess that would be my advise. See what people think are cool and then do what you think is best and shows the best.

Always gonna be someone that hates it and/or loves it. It's more pride than anything.

And a little know how, flat black is the cheapest easiest color to paint anything period.

Guess what black mine will be?

FLAT!!!

The true beauty is she will always be about the same. A .99 cent rattle can from wal mart chucks my color on.

Just my .02

On your scheme/the scheme....
the first choice would be the fallback.

A

well..im not really saying neon...but any normal green color looks kinda neon-ish on computer and it would only be on the links second choice is kl too tho.. so idk

thats why there is a poll :)

i wanna keep this up front so people notice, and maybe cochise will notice eventually...ffs...

****************BUMP******************

TUHN TUHN TUHHHHN!!!! BETCHA CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT IMMA DO NOWWWWW

**********************BUMP************************
betcha ddn't expect that...lmao