Oil injection block off instructions?

-db

Nov 11, 2008
SW-MI
Anyone have a link for instructions on doing this? The Blaster we bought has had it previously removed and I would like to double check that everything was done correctly.

Thanks.

mr305's instructions are better than the ones that came with my vitos kit. his are a little more desciptive. thats what i used when i put mine on. very easy!!!I:I

Here, I scanned them in. This is what comes with T.M. Designworks block-off kit.
BlasterOilInjectionBlockOffInstruct.jpg

is there a way to disable it without removing the pump

some people will say you have to do it "right" and spend $30 on a kit. what i did was take the clutch cover off, remove the little plastic gear on the back side of the cover, blocked off all lines on the pump, and reinstalled with a new gasket. YOU MUST BLOCK OFF WHERE THE OIL LINE WAS ON YOUR CARB!!!!!!!! EASY PEASY. I:I

Cool beans so it CAN be done without buying a stoopid kit...guess i could make a plate out of aluminum to block off the holes too...

i made the homemade plate out of aluminum, a piece of gasket paper and a little rtv sealant, but if you use thin aluminum (piece of a road sign) like i did, you may have to cut the bolts a little to get them to tighten down, or a couple washers, mine were bottoming out before they got tight, and definately dont forget to block the tube on the carb, i used a screw and a little rtv