now sure where to put this...

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
i entred the BOTM contest... well im having computer issues right now and it wouldnt let me get to my user cp to turn off my sig... i know its nothing with the site cuz its giving me problems on other forums to ( cant even checp my pm's on a diff forum)... is there gonna be a issue with my submission sinc ei cant get to it rightr now?? or will that be ok?

i entred the BOTM contest... well im having computer issues right now and it wouldnt let me get to my user cp to turn off my sig... i know its nothing with the site cuz its giving me problems on other forums to ( cant even checp my pm's on a diff forum)... is there gonna be a issue with my submission sinc ei cant get to it rightr now?? or will that be ok?

No, no, no. You should not turn off signature in your user cp just for one post because it will remove your signature from every post you have made everywhere else. All you had to do was just unclick the little check box next to "Show your signature" right before submitting your post. This time, I made the changes for you myself.