not buyin a banshee

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
Well i decided not to buy a banshee.. im ether gonna put pipe, sprocket, arms and vf3 reeds on my blaster OR... i am leaning towords doing a big thumper 2 stroke!!! 400-500 cc of fire breathing fury!!! so im on the market for a 40-500 cc 2 stroke dirt bike!!! take what i need and sell the rest.
or i can do a cr125 swap.. power vavle liquid cooled.. a friend of mine has everything i will need, motor, wiring and radiators... motor needs new rings and there like 17 bucks!! motor is like 35ish hp.. should make for a fun trail quad...
if i go that route ill keep it cr125 powererd untell fall or late summer than do a big two stroke motor....... just to make the banshee and 250r guys go WTF?!?!?!? when i walk away from them on the lake and rivers next winter!

as of right now im gonna buy something that feeds my life long passion.. old school rat rods!! looking to buy a early 50s chevy 2 or 4 door

just did some looking found a few 125 bikes under 700 bucks.. and found a 83 yz125? with a 94 yz250 motor in it for 400 bucks.. i think i found my donor!

Last edited:
Maybe you should try to find a kx500 or better yet a cr500 motor. I'm sure either of those motors would push a blaster pretty good. If you don't want to mess with the radiator's, try to find something like paulie's. A nice old 400cc air cooled motor.

Maybe you should try to find a kx500 or better yet a cr500 motor. I'm sure either of those motors would push a blaster pretty good. If you don't want to mess with the radiator's, try to find something like paulie's. A nice old 400cc air cooled motor.

im not worryed about radiators.. i dont care if its ugly.. its gonna be a mean machine and yeah.. and anything 250 or bigger will move a blaster just fine!! ya figure a decent light modded blaster isw hat? 20 some hp.. and 250 dirt bike motors are 40 hp+