No more blaster.

3wheelio3

Aug 8, 2007
Hey whatsup people, I'm a former member from a while back. I am partingways with my blaster and am surprised to see this site still going.

I guess i am a blaster veteran parting with the scene, but it has been fun and alot of memories.

anyways there are pics of my blaster in this thread http://www.blasterforum.com/showthread.php?t=714

I always wanted to post my pics, but i never got around to,
unfortunately the reason i am posting pics is because i am parting the thing out / for sale.

I was a member a long time ago but then stopped for some reason (but still modified my blaster), around the time of holywood dirt. i am just wondering what happened to that guy as i have been gone for a while. are there any old time members still here?

anyways have a good day and heres my pics.

f78225c6.jpg

f78223ba.jpg

f7821d62.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice blaster, why ya gettin rid of it? and when i had my old acc...i forgot name, pass, everything, i think i remember you.

ya im just not into atvs as much anymore, its wierd things change.

but i thought i remember this site being alot bigger?
it seems so much smaller now.

did the forums get deleted or something?

i was a member to blaster hq!...and 3wheelio, idk why, but they closed it down, prob not enuf activity and that is prob where i remember you from...but ne way, it wasnt a half bad site tho, i like this place better...though, it could do with a darker color scenario...cuz...light colors...i do not abide with...

Well if you're still selling, how much the axle and bars? That thing is crazy awesome. To bad to see ya go.

Last edited by a moderator: