nissan sentra spec-v

Apr 21, 2008
long island, New York
wsup, there a 04 at the dealer by my house im not to familiar with nissan is there anything to look for on them, are they any fast, is working on them a bithch, any inpit would be great , its weird this lil car is growing on me

guy i know has one.. raced him with my 95 eclipse RS 2.0 dohc 5 speed none turbo, i just had cold air intake and 2.5 cat back and i beat him over and over by 1-2 cars every time, i beleve he has intake and exhaust, i wasnt impressed with the power

guy i know has one.. raced him with my 95 eclipse RS 2.0 dohc 5 speed none turbo, i just had cold air intake and 2.5 cat back and i beat him over and over by 1-2 cars every time, i beleve he has intake and exhaust, i wasnt impressed with the power

if you beat him with a non turbe eclipse than that nisan is turd slow cause those eclipse's are real slow

HAHAHA these things make me laugh. Some kid where I live just got one and wanted to play race cars on the highway. from 45mph. I outran him. When all was said and done, I was a 1/4 mile ahead of him.

My little brother had an older SE-R with the SR20 non-turbo in it And it was pretty quick. My other brother had an eclipse and currently has a talon (the "super talon" it has lambo door, thats right just one. it had 2 but he took it off the driver side cause it was a PITA to get in) I thought they were both turds. I have a 04' sohc stratus 2dr 5-speed pretty much the same car as an eclipse plus 70 pounds its a turd too. I'd just take it for a test drive and see what you think. It would probably make a good daily driver if its in good shape. Plus they are pretty reliable and get decent gas mileage

as modding it would go thit would having full exhaust replacing the header and all intake short shifter and i dont no much else for rice burners, also stoped at the dealer to check out the price its too high he wants $7900 and just hit 80k

GO MUSCLE!!!!!!! Get an LS1 or LT1 car, cheap to buy, and cheap to make fast. :)

of corse.... I LOVE CHEVY! lol

had an s10 with stock 350 cept for carb and headers/exhaust .blew talons eclipses NISSANS away all night long.spot where i live theres a gas station right next to the expressway.drags everyweekend.at least 30 cars sometimes american muscle runs the show.

had an s10 with stock 350 cept for carb and headers/exhaust .blew talons eclipses NISSANS away all night long.spot where i live theres a gas station right next to the expressway.drags everyweekend.at least 30 cars sometimes american muscle runs the show.

thats cool but im not loking for crazy power , i need something reliable with a lil mmf to keep me happy, but as for the car do u know anything about them , thats my real question for these thread

I don't think the sentra is for you. They are 4 door Grocery getting cars. Get an awd talon or eclipse turbo. put a 16g turbo on it with supporting mods and boost 22psi. and you will have a fast daily driven car that will run low 12's and beat just about anything you can find on the street. Thats just my 2 cents.

I don't think the sentra is for you. They are 4 door Grocery getting cars. Get an awd talon or eclipse turbo. put a 16g turbo on it with supporting mods and boost 22psi. and you will have a fast daily driven car that will run low 12's and beat just about anything you can find on the street. Thats just my 2 cents.

However, it wont last that long.

DSM's can be very fast, yet at the same time very un-reliable.

hate to say it but i liked my 91 nissan sentra se-r better than any of the spec v's i have drove or rode in.. sr20 is the sh*t!

and as for gas mileage.. a friend of mine had a 90 mustang lx 5.0 5 speed converable ran low 12s and got 22 mpg!!! with 4:10 gears...

you want comfort, good gas mileage and power.. a stock lt1 camaro will give you that..

or my personal favs.. late 80s early 90s chrysler/ dodge cars... daytona, shadow lebaron.. 2.5 turbo mid 20s got gas mileage.. and turbo...