nicest four wheeler you rode with?

i think mine wound be my friends rincon 650 before he changed it to stock now. but it had a gorilla lift, hmf pipe and 27in mudlites. it would sit over a 5 gallon bucket plus 4 inches!! but i have rode with lots of z400s,400ex,yfzs,raptors,kfx400,warriors,outlaw 450, ltr450,450r,recons,renegade 800,and lots of utility atvs!!

not the nicest but at the time i thought it was the coolest. i was like 7 or 8 my lil bro & i had one of those small yamaha 4wheelers heck i dont even remember the name of it. it had the lil 50cc motor but would go. we built a small oval track in the back field at my grandparents house and we would make hundreds of laps a day around that track. anyone remember the name of thos lil 4wheelers? it was the small one with the 50cc back in the late 80's or early 90's the one we had was blue. i was just thinkin the other day id like to find another one of those for my lil girl.

not the nicest but at the time i thought it was the coolest. i was like 7 or 8 my lil bro & i had one of those small yamaha 4wheelers heck i dont even remember the name of it. it had the lil 50cc motor but would go. we built a small oval track in the back field at my grandparents house and we would make hundreds of laps a day around that track. anyone remember the name of thos lil 4wheelers? it was the small one with the 50cc back in the late 80's or early 90's the one we had was blue. i was just thinkin the other day id like to find another one of those for my lil girl.

A zinger? Or moto 4?

my usual riding friend has both a brand new brute force 750fi and a quadzilla with a big bore kit and a ton of other stuff done to it. both are nice. make my blaster look like a little toy lol.

i met a guy that has a sick yfz450, he left me everywhere we went. also there was a banshee i rode with and its was very very nice looking i mean this thing was like 4 or 5 years old but looked like he rolled it off the showroom floor and had a bunch of things done to it.

there was a tri-zinger and a quad zinger.. the quad zinger looks like a truck.. i'll see if i can find a pic.. and yeah they came in blue

heres a pic of a yellow quadzinger

87_yf60_4.jpg

my sister had one of them and she loved it but she was getting a lil to big for it so wee sold it and put the money towards her bombardier that is race ready and we got it for $500... I:I

i've ridden with a few bad ass quads over the years.. my buddies all have nice machines i'll see if i can find pics of theirs... heres mine ... it looks a little different now though..

CHASSIS
stock frame with all BS trimmed off and powder coated "translucent red" over a chrome basecoat
burgard +2+1's
elkas front and rear
lonestar std length swinger
lonestar carrier
durblue axle
roll design +2 chrome antivibe stem
GB racing elec relocator bracket
i know i forgot a couple things.

ENGINE

stock banshee crank webs with 115mm RD400 street bike rods
wiseco 795's
port matched cases
ported by me
stock reed cages ported and boysen dual stage petals
prodesign billet intake
+4 timing
billet basket
i know theres a bunch more but i'm drawing a blank..

006.jpg

004.jpg

engine is getting torn down and changed soon.. want to go with rz350 cylinders and head and wire in the powervavles.. will be a 370cc big bore long rod powervaled motor..