new

hey austin hahah whats up yupp you foind it apperently lol but yeh ask people anything and they will tell u haha not like most dheads like anywhere else

ight dude ha where do i go to upload all of my pics i got plenty of the blaster throught the whole time i have had it and yeh ahah its all good u cal me what u want

they were lost, over at bluetraxx, but now they are "found" !!!!!!
welcome austin
you 2 be cool on here, and let this intro thread run it's course before you go postin a bunch of threads, these guys will have your ass for cloggin this place up, just hang out see what everyone else is doin and you'll get the hang of things, theres also a chatbox at the bottom of the page for any small talk chit chattin !!!!
capishe ???????

they were lost, over at bluetraxx, but now they are "found" !!!!!!
welcome austin
you 2 be cool on here, and let this intro thread run it's course before you go postin a bunch of threads, these guys will have your ass for cloggin this place up, just hang out see what everyone else is doin and you'll get the hang of things, theres also a chatbox at the bottom of the page for any small talk chit chattin !!!!
capishe ???????

no chat until 70 posts NOOB hahaha jk, u should get better internet si u can get your old azz down there lol

welcome to the both of the noobs, always happy to see new members