New truck time!!

2g00d4u

Apr 22, 2010
Smithville, ON, Canada
well, my first car accident lol I was stopped at a red light waiting in the left turning lane at a busy highway and cross traffic waiting to turn left infront of me got frightened when their light turned yellow and booked it to turn onto the road I was on and cut off some guy in a big hyundai suv and he swerved to avoid hitting the guy cutting him off but hit the side of my truck right behind my driver door doing about 70kmph, I got pushed over into the lane beside me. Both our vehicles are write offs, my cab and box are pushed right into the frame and the frame is twisted, my leaf springs snapped, my cab is pushed offset a few inches to the other side....... I just looked over when I heard screeching tires and this big suv is comin right at me, I looked kinda like this :eek: just another day at the office I:I

IMG380.jpg

After all this, my truck drove over to my friends house (very roughly) a little ways down the street. GMC FTW!!!

on a different note, S10 parts for sale!!

lol yea I can within a foot or so of being seriously screwed up, I do feel bad for the guy that hit me though cause what could he have done. he was getting sh*t from everyone that passed for it.

I'm about to buy a 2005 chevy colorado from my friend and if that gets written off I will actually be kinda ticked off!!

it was time you had a 4WD anyway ?
glad you made it thru this in one piece.

yea it was damn close, if he was a foot or so to the left of where he hit me i would be pretty screwed up.

I'm over it, lol I just want to get a newer and nicer 4x4 canyon or colorado I:I