New to come for my blaster!

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
so i was in wally world to day, and was thinking about some stuff i should do to my bike. so here it is:

PLASTICS- race cut stocks
FRESH PAINT- Krylon Fusion Orange Plastics, and Krylon Fusion Gloss Black Frame
FRONT SHOCKS- probs works.
PORT JOB- probs by KOR and for MX

Plastics and frame are probs first. since there gonna take the longest.
after this race season, so probs in oct or nov ima start.

Last edited:
Why get plastics first? Function not looks for racing. I would invest in a small trailer, split the cost with your parents? Then you can get extended a-arms, long travel shocks, +3 swinger, all sorts of good stuff. Then when you got everything to go fast, you can look the part.

yea true. i just hate the stock look. and painting is kinda cheep. just a lot of work, and iw will keep me busy lol and the port job im get when i have to get a new bore and piston.

both! lol looks ugly. and yea i know. thats y ima probs gonna but the front plastic first, than when im rdy to paint, ill do all the plastic all at once. and i might get my stock swing arm extended +2 instead of buying another. might be cheaper.

950 Lb. Capacity Foldable 4 Ft. x 8 Ft. Utility Trailer with 8" Wheels and Tires Utility Trailer 4'x8' - Heavy Duty Folding Utility Trailer 4' x 8' Utility Trailer - 1720 Lb. Capacity
:D You'll never know how much work it is untill you take a quad 100% apart :eek: Handling, power, then looks. New plastic won't win a race. Don't think yours looks that bad, at least compared to my Dirty Rat Blasturd :D Little prep, couple rattle cans + new bike. I'd give my right nt for a PB hood, but...... Beside the rat rod look is growing on me I:I:D

Consider DIY porting B)

those are some nice one's, kinda worries me that they are from harbor freight though. They are known to make some bad quality stuff, not everything but some of their products

if you have a welder and enjoy building stuff build one...an axle is like 50 bucks and then its just wheels metal and plywood...out here where i live they dont ever care if you dont have lights...just saftey chains

if you have a welder and enjoy building stuff build one...an axle is like 50 bucks and then its just wheels metal and plywood...out here where i live they dont ever care if you dont have lights...just saftey chains

I think every trailer has no have working lights, maybe that's only in my state though?

i do, but like i said, my mom dosent trust me! lol

I think every trailer has no have working lights, maybe that's only in my state though?

and yea i NJ, NY, PA, all trailers need brake and turn singnals

I thought you were buying "new" plastic. Couple rattle cans shouldn't break the bank. I think you mentioned doing it this during up-comeing winter? What are your plans for having a heated work space?

I was planning October or November, cause season kinda ends by then, and it's still somewhat warm. I'm probs gonna do all cleaning in my house, than set up a small section on my garage and block it off with a tarp. Than use a heater u have to set the plastics for drying. Than heat treat all the plastics and frame.