New Jersey

Jradd127

Oct 6, 2013
NJ
Anyone riding the Jersey area? I live in South Jersey and I used to race in AGP (Atlantic Grand Prix) a non-profit organization that ran hairscrambles all over the tristate area (NY, NJ, PA) but since I stopped racing they shut down the program. The only parks in New Jersey that I even know of are Blue Diamond & Millville, anyone got any advice of where to go? One place better than the other?

Also, the park closed now but there was a park in Chatsworth, NJ...off 72 heading towards LBI. Has anyone ever heard of or rode this park while it was open?

Also, can I renew my ATVA membership? I knew I'd race again someday and I kept my card from 2007, it expired in 2009. And as for myself, I like to race MX & trails...no flat track, I'm still young and reckless haha

Anyone riding the Jersey area? I live in South Jersey and I used to race in AGP (Atlantic Grand Prix) a non-profit organization that ran hairscrambles all over the tristate area (NY, NJ, PA) but since I stopped racing they shut down the program. The only parks in New Jersey that I even know of are Blue Diamond & Millville, anyone got any advice of where to go? One place better than the other?

Also, the park closed now but there was a park in Chatsworth, NJ...off 72 heading towards LBI. Has anyone ever heard of or rode this park while it was open?

your thinking of chatsworth? spelling is prob wrong, epa close it down a few years ago. only place to ride legally is e-town.

i used to ride off exit 63 manahawkin/lbi, as soon as you get off the exit stay to the left, there is now a big shopping mall, but if you poke around the outer edges of the parking lot and can get a truck in there there is miles and miles of good riding, i went as far as exit 52 on a dirt bike from exit 63. some parts you will be riding along the parkway tho

they may allow atv's at atco now, my only experience in jersey when i lived there was racing motocross, so i know e-town and atco tracks. traxx/jack frost was the best in the pocono's but they shut down

I forgot about Englishtown, I raced there once a while ago...probs best spot for me for this season. I'll be getting my truck next year and expanding my racing hopefully...and yeah they shut Chatsworth down, lease was up & tree huggers said no-no. Lot's of preservation land out there and laws got tight, I grew up about 3 miles from that park.

Atco HAD a track and from what I understand they knocked it down for Honda day and never heard anything else...I could imagine they didn't wanna deal with all the extra bs that comes with running this kind of event

I forgot about Englishtown, I raced there once a while ago...probs best spot for me for this season. I'll be getting my truck next year and expanding my racing hopefully...and yeah they shut Chatsworth down, lease was up & tree huggers said no-no. Lot's of preservation land out there and laws got tight, I grew up about 3 miles from that park.

Atco HAD a track and from what I understand they knocked it down for Honda day and never heard anything else...I could imagine they didn't wanna deal with all the extra bs that comes with running this kind of event

e-town is great for dirtbike's, not sure about for quads tho, when i raced motocross they used to let the quads ride on wed and friday night on the actual race track, well first it messed up the track for race day because of the huge trenches dug on the jump faces from the quads, and alot of us stopped racing there because of that, so im not sure if they still allow that, they do have a somewhat ok track for quads and dirtbikes, but its more the "intermediate" riders so you would be riding with whoever is on a dirtbike thats afraid to ride on the main motocross practice track

i got busted at exit 53 on wetland preserve land, cop gave me a warning luckily, but my one friend got busted at sargo's and got criminal tresspassing, 1k fine and a criminal record from it. the cops chased him on a quadzilla

Personally, I'm not scared of quad riding cops because most ive heard of are pretty clueless but ill be aware of it. I know a nice set of pits in my area, I ride town to town here and my uncle also rides, I think I'll be set for general spots...as for tracks, I may have to wait another year for my quad, ability, and license