New guy in OHIO

bleedblue700r

Sep 2, 2009
Hi everyone I'm Mike I've owned my Blaster since 1998 brand new but I'm actually looking to get rid of her now. I haven't ridden it (except in my yard) for atleast 6 years and since then I tore her down and turned it into a Trinity 240cc. I bought a new Raptor 700R in 2007 and I've been racing GNCC and CRA ever since. I'm just looking to sell her for a good price and make sure she goes to a good home. It was always a solid and fun quad.

I know I can't post in the Market place so I'm just going to toss up some info here. If this is not cool with the mods I apologize and feel free to remove it.
thanks

1998 Blaster located in Medina Ohio 44256
Boysean Carbon fiber reeds
Boysean Rad Valve
Full FMF Fatty Gold Series exhaust with Power Core II
Trinity Stage III Port n Polish
Trinity head mod
Wiesco 240+ piston
K&N filter which I recommend replacing with foam!
Full trinity big bore 240+cc kit all engine work handled by them except assembly which was handled by me. Carb ultrasonic cleaned and jetted by Route 20 Powersports.
Drilled rotor
rear spacers
Shredder tires
FMF graphics kit with gripper seat
DG front bumper
DG rear grab bar
ITP aluminum rims all around
Oil block off plate runs on pre mixed
Clutch has been mic'd out and is in new condition.
Very low hours I bought it in 98 new but I was in college in arizona. It sat, my Dad would start it every once in awhile Then when I got back in 2001 I was riding it and she sprung a leak in the base gasket. I took that as a sign to turn it into a 240cc. But I also got married and lost interest in riding for about 6 years. I decided to reassemble it this year and she fired right up on the first kick.

FOR SALE $1200

blaster_4.jpg

blaster_2.jpg

blaster_3.jpg

blaster_1.jpg