New guy around here.

Paulie B

Jan 17, 2008
SOMD
Hey everyone I'm Paulie B.
My Blaster is my love. I spent 2 years building it up. I call it a Hurricane Hannah Blaster modeled after my idol Bob Hannah. It was made to look just like a 79' YZ400 dirtbike which is where the motor came from. There's a goo gobble of mods on board some of which I made myself like the pro pegs, CBR brakes, hood, and graphics. It likes to stomp 450's I:I
DSCF3375-1.jpg

Last edited:
how did u get that in ur house?????? its wide as sh*t. must be fun to hold on to that power when ur riding

I still say WOW everytime I see your amazing build!
Your hard work & custom knowledge is well appreciated.
That's it's the 2 Stroke Of The Month on E2S & has it's own centerfold in Dirtwheels Mag!

I still say WOW everytime I see your amazing build!
Your hard work & custom knowledge is well appreciated.
That's it's the 2 Stroke Of The Month on E2S & has it's own centerfold in Dirtwheels Mag!

Tanks Climb! I still get giddy showing it to peeps!

Last edited:
Welcome, welcome. :) I see you like to watch your Blaster rather than TV.

lol yeah TV doesn't always have on what I want to see but I never get tired of the Blasty. Blasters are the 5.0 Mustang of the quad world, ain't nothing you can't do with them :) Thanks for the welcome

Welcome to BF, nice to see another member.. and.. Nice blaster it throw ya around a bit? :) I:I

Thanks. Yeah it throws me around. I actually got careless with traction and broke the grap bar and silencer a couple weeks ago. I've since fixed the silencer but still in the market for a grab bar lol.

Last edited: